So I got bored and wanted to organize some of my bling. ;)
Here is probably one of cheapest ways I found (under 3$!) This is a take on some ideas that I found on the interwebs, but decided to take a different approach :)
- picture frame: Ikea’s Tolsby (0.99$)
- woven placement: Dollarama (1.00$)
- glue gun and glue sticks
- YES! That is it!
1. Assemble your Picture frame
2. Using the plastic screens from the Tolsby as a guide, trace the shape of it onto the woven placemat. Do this twice.
3. Cut out the two shapes you traced.
3. Glue the two pieces together - Do this to ONLY the corners/sides.
4. Put some hot glue in the bottom slit of the frame.
5. Insert the woven placement and make sure it is secure and completely in.
6. Attach earrings and enjoy!
Would love to hear feedback and see how yours turn out!